Statement of Faith
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Sola Gratia – salvation by grace alone
- Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, is the son of God come in the flesh, both fully human and fully divine.
- The Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- Man is by nature sinful and is inherently in need of salvation, which is found by faith in Jesus Christ, his shed blood, death, resurrection from the dead, and ascension into heaven.
- Christ’s death provides substitutionary atonement for our sins.
- Jesus Christ literally rose bodily from the dead.
- Jesus Christ will literally come to earth again in the Second Advent.
- We believe the chief end of man and all his efforts is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
- Sola Scriptura – The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as the sole rule of faith and practice in the life of the Christian.
- Sola Gratia – Salvation is by grace alone.
- Sola Fide – Salvation is through faith alone.
- Solus Christus – Salvation is found in Christ alone.
- Soli Deo Gloria – All is done and to be done to the glory of God alone.
Families who partner with our school will be those who can affirm one of the major Protestant confessions of the faith including but not limited to London Baptist Confession, Westminster Confession, Baptist Faith & Message (2000), New Hampshire Confession, Augsburg Confession, etc. We do not deny entry to anyone who can affirm the Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds. However, our belief in the Protestant formulation of the faith will be evident in what we teach and how we live.
We affirm the sanctity of life, the Biblical view of marriage and sexuality, and the dignity and worth of all human beings made in God’s image. We also affirm the Biblical authority structures for the home & church and those beliefs will be on display at the academy.